Christmas is here again. For me, it is a time of joy, togetherness and warmth, especially with family and friends. The holidays are often a time for family and friends to come together to display, exchange gifts and celebrate. Decorations, lights and music all contribute to the festive atmosphere that makes everyone happy. Christmas is a time to cherish, memories of childhood, old family traditions and the excitement of holidays past. Christmas is about sharing time with loved ones, whether through large family gatherings or more intimate moments. We attended many parties of relatives and friends, taking pictures to remember this winter. We also attended Christmas mass at church to remember the birth of Jesus. It is a time of reflection, when people express gratitude for what they have, their health, family and blessings. Besides, Christmas also brings stress and pressure because of having to think of gifts, prepare the perfect meal. For me, this year's Christmas is still not really perfect because I am far away from my family and I miss them very much, I miss the feeling of the atmosphere at my home.
My experience in the snow
I’m living in Savannah, Georgia which has warm weather all year and I heard that the nearest year has snow in 2018. I have lived here since last year but I don’t see snow, surprisingly it will snow in 2025. I read news on social media, weather forecast to see the time it snows. This year it is snowing at night, the first phenomenon was rain and hail. The weather was so cold outside and I just saw the rain from the window. I slept until morning and when I opened the window it was snowing everywhere. I felt excited because this is the first time I've seen snow in my life and the snow was covered all over the car, yard, and roof. I went outside to play in the snow and made the snow man in the yard with my brother. We are enjoying it together and taking many photos to keep memories for my life.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét