Introduction

 


Before Bo Seo's 9th birthday, her family decided to move from Korea to Australia to live and work. She had to leave behind all the things she loved like friends, food, and culture to follow her parents' advice. From then on, she felt helpless because her persuasion could not change her parents' decisions. After spending a week living here, I complained about the weather and the language, and my parents also sympathized with me. My father prepared to buy a new place and found a school for me. My friend feels strange about me about my name, food, culture, and since then we have had some disagreements. Everything became more complicated so I learned to accept it by smiling and admitting all my mistakes. I had an intense debate with everyone at school and we continue to have disagreements. I think there is a problem surrounding our lives, but there are many different views and ways of thinking about that problem. Each person has a solution and opinion about it

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Imprompt writing